How to add a CalDAV account to your iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add CalDAV Account under the Other section.
6. Enter all the information necessary for your CalDAV account. Server is mail2.ccilink.net Username and Password are your email address and password for email.
7. Tap the Next button in the upper right hand corner and your iPhone or iPad will verify the account.
8. If everything looks right, just tap on Done and that's it. Your CalDAV account will now start syncing with your iPhone or iPad.
How to add a CalDAV account to your Android Device
Native Cal-Dav is not built in to Android. There are apps from the Google Play Store that add support of CAL-DAV. One such app is CalDAV-Sync by Marten Gajda. It cost $2.89 at the time of this writing.
The settings for the program are: Server is mail2.ccilink.net Username and Password are your email address and password for email.